These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Smutress Inc.. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
We're all grown ups so I don't expect we will ever need these but, like having having a couple of tins of corned beef in the cupboard, I'd rather have them and not need them than the other way around...
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately because I really can't be arsed with that sort of thing.
2. Post in relevant sub-forums only. This forum is rather casual and this rule is really so people can find what you've posted more than me having a power trip.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators or if the admins decide you're just a general pain in the arse
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is a boot out of the door.
5. Adult content. Look, I make smutty games. So, I sorta expect adult content and remarks y'know? But be sensible. Posting real life porn images etc isn't allowed. Nor is anything which is against the laws of her Britannic Majesty's government nor the laws of the United States or indeed the laws where you reside. Any tosser posting anything even close to underage content will be kicked out so fast you'll still have your finger on the enter button....
- We're all grown ups so I don't expect we will ever need these but, like having having a couple of tins of corned beef in the cupboard, I'd rather have them and not need them than the other way around...